Campaign and Issue Assessments
M+R produces insightful strategic assessments for nonprofits, foundations, coalitions, and issue campaigns. With decades of experience designing and managing campaigns, we are uniquely qualified to:
- Help clients understand how the changing political and economic environment will affect their programs and campaigns;
- Evaluate the governance, structure, operations, and performance of coalitions, organizations and issue campaigns;
- Assess previous and ongoing campaigns, as well as the feasibility of prospective campaigns;
- Measure program and campaign tactics and results against best practices in the field;
- Assess the ongoing work of an organization or foundation’s affiliates or grantees;
- Conduct comprehensive communications audits;
- Produce innovative, multi-faceted and effective campaign plans; and
- Deliver detailed and actionable assessment reports.
Some of our recent work includes evaluating:
- Farm Bill campaign efforts and the development of a foreign aid reform campaign plan for Oxfam America;
- Environmental media coverage and public opinion polling in five Northwestern states;
- The new media and online fundraising strategies of the Obama for America campaign for several funders;
- Voter registration and mobilization strategies in key states and nationwide for America Votes, Center for Community Change, and others;
- Efforts to pass campaign finance reform in Connecticut;
- A national media and online advocacy campaign to reduce inappropriate use of antibiotics in food animals for the Keep Antibiotics Working Coalition;
- Healthcare reform efforts during the 2008 presidential election;
- Civic engagement work in nine states;
- An internal evaluation of America Coming Together for the ACT board;
- An assessment of a national reproductive health organization;
- And more!
For more information please contact Marjory Garrison at firstname.lastname@example.org or (917) 575-1497.