Don’t forget to make your reservations for our Benchmarks launch events if you haven’t already. We can’t wait to share the study with you soon!
READ TIME: 1 minute
The Benchmarks team is busy in the kitchen, cooking up another edition of super useful digital nonprofit data. Your data feast will be ready on Thursday, April 27.
Visit mrbenchmarks.com on the 27th to get a flavor for all the trends in fundraising, advocacy, and digital marketing. We’ll cover digital ads, messaging, social media, fundraising, web performance, tickets and membership—even introducing a few new metrics and tasty tidbits along the way.
And we are THRILLED to announce that we’re back in person this year with two opportunities to salivate over Benchmarks with your fellow industry nerds.
- April 27, 2023, LIVE in Washington DC. RSVP here!
- Benchmarks presentation from 3pm–4:30pm (also on the web, see below)
- Join us for Pies, Bars, and Bubbles from 4:30pm–6:30pm, 1101 Connecticut Ave, 7th Floor, Washington, DC.
- April 27, 2023, ONLINE Benchmarks Webinar. RSVP via Zoom here.
- May 11, 2023, LIVE in New York. RSVP here!
- Benchmarks presentation from 3pm–4:30pm
- Join us for Pies, Bars, and Bubbles from 4:30pm–6:30pm, 11 Park Place, Suite 1001, New York, NY
We can’t wait to dig in with all of you in the next couple of weeks!
p.s. UK groups! Your data is included in this global study, but be sure to save the date for the UK-specific study, which launches on July 18!
P.S. While we have you, M+R would love to hear about your hopes and dreams and concerns and stuff. Click here to answer a few questions (and be entered to win a sweet Goldbelly gift certificate)!