- Read time: 1 minute
Netroots AND Bridge – join us!
Hey hey hey!
M+R folks are headed to two swell conferences in the next couple of weeks, which means we’re hosting two swell parties! If you’re headed to Philadelphia for Netroots or Maryland’s National Harbor for the Bridge conference, we sure hope you’ll join us.
- At Netroots Nation, we’ve teamed up with our pals from GetThru (formerly Relay) at the flagship music venue, bar and restaurant of the world famous MilkBoy Recording Studio. It’s awesome, cool, and tasty!
- At Bridge, we throw our shindig at the best (only?) spot at National Harbor: The Tasting Room, where you get these neat credit cards to taste wine. It’s a blast. And it’s air conditioned. And there’s yummy snacks too!
- Thursday July 11, 6-8pm
- Tasting Room Wine Bar, 137 Waterfront Street, National Harbor
- RSVP here!
Oh, and what was that about a microphone? We’re also presenting at the Bridge conference. Twice!
- Digital Fundraising: What’s New, What’s Working and What’s a Waste of Time
Thursday July 11, 11:15am-12:30pm
Madeline Stanionis (M+R)
- Media Relations: Fundraising’s BFF
Friday July 12, 8:15am-9:20am
Steve Daigneault (M+R) & Meredith Weiss (World Food Program USA)
Hope to see you soon!