Read time: 1 minute
Discussion of the digital space is often quite dominated by a US-centric perspective, but the kind of data we share in Benchmarks is only useful to the extent that it’s relevant to your experience. Thanks to our friends at Rally and 55 generous, wonderful, kindhearted UK-based charities, we are able to share insights based on the unique experience and results of UK organisations this past year.
Some headlines remained the same for US and UK-based organisations:
- Like in the US, online revenue was way up in 2020 for UK groups.
- UK groups increased spending on digital ads, increasing by 62% in 2020.
- Most email metrics—including open rates, click-through rates, response rates, and page completion rates—improved in 2020.
Other stories required a bit more in-depth reporting. We report on data for fundraising, digital ads, email, social media, website engagement, and mobile. We also took a close look at some of the most illuminating differences between US and UK digital programmes. You can explore it all at mrbenchmarks.com/uk now!
We hope you’ll join M+R and Rally TODAY 4:00-5:30pm BST (11:00-12:30pm EST) for a webinar in which we’ll report the key findings and answer the biggest questions coming out of Benchmarks UK. Register for the webinar here.
- 2021 Benchmarks UK FAQ
- Extra Extra: the Benchmarks Webinar Recording
- Read all about it: The 2021 M+R Benchmarks Study is here