We’ve taken the lessons learned working with some of the nation’s leading nonprofits and developed a series of free webinars to help small nonprofits win big. It’s our way of offering our services to and develop relationships with small but mighty organizations fighting for economic, racial, and social justice.
Writing that Wins: How to write copy for kickass digital campaigns
Monday, October 16
2:30-4:00pm ET / 11:30am-1:00pm PT
If you can’t make it, fill out your information here to get on our email list and you’ll be the first to be notified when we schedule the next round.
Bookmark these go-to resources to help you every day:
Digital writing blog posts and whitepapers:
- Storytelling and the Art of Email Writing
- Write on: 4 ways your writing can inspire readers to do stuff
- Our All Time Favorite Terrible Marketing Email Mistakes – And How to Avoid Them
Digital writing tipsheet (PDF): Download this two-pager that includes questions to ask as you write, tips as you draft and revise, and an overview of the Write4 framework.
Social media blog posts:
- Conveying strength and warmth on social media
- The 2017 social media director’s guide to Benchmarks
- M+R’s social media content idea generator
- What’s the deal with Facebook Fundraisers?
Social media by the minute (PDF): Download this handy guide to making the most of your (limited) time.
Sample social media calendar (Google Doc): Download this sample Fall 2017 calendar template to map out your social media content.